Combiner box circuit breaker
Combiner Circuit Breaker - Eaton BR220/BR210.
- Features an individual trip as well as a rejection tab
- Designed to create 1 circuit and allows 240 VAC
- Protects load center and overheating by diverting
*Note: *This product requires installation by a certified installer. At checkout, you can request matching to an installer in your area.
For detailed installation instructions, kindly refer to the documentation tab below.
For bulk purchase kindly contact us email@example.com.
Circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). The Eaton Circuit Breaker is designed to create 1 circuit with 2 poles. This allows for 240-Volt circuits. This breaker has an independent trip as well as a rejection tab feature. These breakers are in load centers and should be installed only in panel positions that have notched bus stabs that accommodate the rejection clip. Also, these circuit breakers are UL approved genuine replacement breakers for load centers.
- M Series Microinverter system
- S Series Microinverter system
- IQ-Series™Microinverter system
0.36 kgs / 0.8 lbs